What Is Personal Information?
As used herein, the term "personal information" means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as a name, address, telephone number, mobile number, e-mail address, or credit card number) and information about that individual or his or her activities that is directly linked to personally identifiable information. Personal information does not include "aggregate" information, which is data we collect about the use of the Sites or about a group or category of services or users, from which individual identities or other personal information has been removed. This Policy in no way restricts or limits our collection and use of aggregate information.
How Do We Use the Personal Information We Collect?
We use personal information collected through our Sites for the purposes
described in this Policy or elsewhere on the Sites. For example, we may use
personal information we collect:
- to provide the services, products, or information you request, and to
process and complete such requests and any related transactions;
- to send you confirmations, receipts, updates, alerts, and support and
administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our
administration and operation of, the Sites;
- to notify you about important changes to the Sites;
- to send you newsletters and otherwise provide you with information or
services you request or that we think will be of interest to you, such as
sending you information to keep you informed about various issues, events,
resources, promotions, contests, products and services;
- to request feedback and to otherwise contact you about your use of the
- to respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, and requests
and to provide customer service;
- to monitor and analyze site usage and trends, and to personalize and
improve the Sites and our users' experiences on the Sites, such as providing
content, or features that match your profiles or interests, and to increase
the Sites' functionality and user friendliness;
- for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We may store and process personal information in the United States and other